- Information exchange gets a major boost (31 May 2013)
The deadline for superannuation funds to switch to a new reporting system is near.
- Government affirms commitment to SBR (22 May 2013)
The 2013-14 Budget provided the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) with funding to enhance Standard Business Reporting (SBR) and reduce compliance costs and the regulatory burden for businesses and their intermediaries.
- SBR Program Office moving to the Australian Business Registrar (21 Mar 2013)
Since the SBR Program went live in 2010, the whole-of-government functions have been split between a small team within Treasury and larger team under the Australian Business Registrar which is housed within the Australian Taxation Office.
To view more news items, please refer to the complete SBR News listing.
- Use your own software to lodge online - presented by Scott Cam (04 Apr 2013)
- BAS walkthrough (11 May 2012)
- SBR case study - An overview (06 Feb 2012)
- SBR case study - Noble and Associates (06 Feb 2012)
- SBR case study - Community Foundation of North Western Sydney (06 Feb 2012)
- SBR case study - Software Developers (06 Feb 2012)
To view more multimedia items, please refer to the complete SBR multimedia listing.
Last updated: 26 Sep 2012
Page ID: 12686