- SBR Program Office moving to the Australian Business Registrar (21 Mar 2013)
Since the SBR Program went live in 2010, the whole-of-government functions have been split between a small team within Treasury and larger team under the Australian Business Registrar which is housed within the Australian Taxation Office.
- Driving greater awareness of Standard Business Reporting (18 Mar 2013)
A joint media release from the Hon David Bradbury MP, Assistant Treasurer, with the Minister for Finance and Deregulation, Senator the Hon Penny Wong, was release on 18 March 2013.
- Standard Business Reporting - have you used it yet? (12 Mar 2013)
How much do you know about Standard Business Reporting (SBR)? When speaking with business owners we still find many haven't heard of SBR or still aren't sure what it is.
- SBR - improving business reporting now and into the future (06 Mar 2013)
SBR Program Manager, Geoff Miller talks to Keeping Good Companies, the official journal for the Chartered Secretaries of Australia about Standard Business Reporting and how it can work for both financial and non-financial reporting to increase the effectiveness and productivity of business.
- A new wave of SBR change (06 Mar 2013)
The uptake of standard business reporting tools could be on the cusp of a great shift in momentum, writes Ben Power for Charter, the official journal for the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia.
- DST Bluedoor launches SuperStream messaging application (06 Mar 2013)
DST Bluedoor has launched Bluedoor SuperStream, a messaging application that will provide information to multiple administrative platforms.
- SBR Cloud brings relief to payroll companies and large employers (16 Jan 2013)
Standard Business Reporting (SBR) brings ongoing relief to the businesses using the new electronic lodgement services via SBR-enabled software.
- Call for submissions on the use of SBR for ASIC Financial Reports (30 Nov 2012)
A joint media release from the Hon David Bradbury MP, with the Minister for Finance and Deregulation, Senator the Hon Penny Wong and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer, the Hon Bernie Rippoll MP, was released on 30 November 2012.
- Bravura Solutions launches Babel for SuperStream in Australia (29 Nov 2012)
Bravura Solutions Limited (Bravura), recently announced that Babel, its SuperStream financial messaging solution is now available in Australia. Babel offers SuperStream messaging compliance and file translation services for funds and fund administrators. Part of the Australian Government's Stronger Super initiative, SuperStream is intended to streamline Australia's superannuation system and define how superannuation funds must communicate when processing rollovers and employer contributions from 1 July 2013.
- Surge in Standard Business Reporting take-up (28 Nov 2012)
A joint media release from the Assistant Treasurer and Minister Assisting for Deregulation the Hon David Bradbury MP, with the Minister for Finance and Deregulation, Senator the Hon Penny Wong, and Minister for Small Business, the Hon Brendan O'Connor MP, about SBR was released on 28 November 2012.
- New innovative SBR add-on solution for MYOB users (03 Oct 2012)
MYOB has an innovative new solution that SMEs will really benefit from. GovDirect for MYOB is the most comprehensive way to electronically submit business reporting obligations to Government via Standard Business Reporting.
- Payment Option for OSR Payroll Tax Reports via SBR (26 Sep 2012)
Switching on a new functionality within GovReports software has made it easier for businesses reporting to the State and Territory Revenue Offices. Users no longer need to log out of their software and log onto the State Revenue office to find out payment details, or to pay. The updated functionality also includes a 'Save & Resume' feature, which allows users to work on and save reports. Read the full media release.
- First individual tax return on cloud (04 Sep 2012)
To complete the gap for the modern accounting practice, Impact Management Group has announced that Individual Tax Returns can now be reported through GovReports, a reporting solution that is based on Standard Business Reporting (SBR) technology.
- First lodgement of a company tax return via SBR (08 Aug 2012)
Thomson Reuters made history recently as the first company in Australia to lodge a company tax return via SBR.
- Thousands of Australian businesses now SBR-ready this tax time (Reckon media release) (26 Jul 2012)
Payment summary lodgement through Reckon’s SBR-enabled portal, Reckon GovConnect, has initially been rolled out to thousands of QuickBooks Hosted users across Australia. Reckon says customers are quickly embracing the new way to lodge, demonstrating the ever increasing value of their integrated online tools.
- Superfunds July 2012 issue: Super SBR (16 Jul 2012)
Treasury Secretary – Martin Parkinson – makes the case for SuperStream and Standard Business Reporting, and what they mean for Superfunds in the Superfunds Jul 2012 issue.
- Stronger Super legislation passed (09 Jul 2012)
The Superannuation Legislation Amendment (Stronger Super) Act 2012 received royal assent on 28 June 2012. The legislation establishes a framework to implement the super data and payment standards, including supporting regulations that will apply to processing super contributions and rollovers.
- 17 May 2012 taxonomy release (24 May 2012)
Details about updates to the SBR AU taxonomy can be found on the May 2012 release note.
- New website launched (14 May 2012)
Standard Business Reporting is excited to announce that it has unveiled its new website. The new user-centered SBR website has been redesigned to provide meaningful content to SBR's diverse range of target audiences.
- Impact Management Group launches SBR-enabled GovReports API (24 Jan 2012)
Impact Management Group has released a new SBR-enabled product, GovReports API
Last updated: 26 Sep 2012
Page ID: 1753