Using Standard Business Reporting (SBR) that is built into your business software benefits you and your business.
Business software that is SBR-enabled reduces the time you need to spend on administrative activities.
SBR collects the right information, for the right government report, directly from your business records, saving you time. When you send the information to government it also gives you certainty that you are reporting correctly.
Benefits your business
- Increase productivity: spend less time on paperwork and have quality time to focus on building your business.
- Cost: investing in business software is the only cost. SBR is free because it's built into the software.
- Seamless record keeping:your records and reports are securely stored and accessible in your software.
- Automatically pre-filled reports: extracts information from your accounting and payroll records and prepares reports directly from your software.
- Review reports before submitting: allows you to check reports for errors and omissions.
- Real- time validation and confirmation: that the agency government has received your report.
- Updated reporting obligations: changes in reporting legislation are updated in the underlying SBR code.
- Share information: you can work with your advisor in real time to monitor your business' progress.
Don't get left behind. Talk to your advisor or software provider about an SBR software solution that saves you time.
For more information on how SBR works for Business, watch the video.
Last updated: 06 Aug 2014
Page ID: 12437