Using business/accounting software that is enabled with Standard Business Reporting or SBR simplifies activities associated with government reporting.
Spending hours on time-consuming activities like filling out forms, re-entering data into different documents or systems, or interpreting agency specific terms on forms is no longer necessary.
SBR-enabled software provides increased functionality and improves the interaction between you and your clients using a single online channel.
- Reduction of data entry - information is gathered directly from your clients' business records.
- Increased productivity - less time spent on administrative activities gives you more time to provide expert advice to clients.
- Sharing information – you can be part of your clients' business online and in real time to help them to understand how their business is tracking.
- Greater certainty – if you have a subscription or cloud based package, changes to reporting legislation are updated through your software provider.
- Real time validation - you will get confirmation that reporting obligations have been completed and lodged.
- Security - using AUSkey you can be assured of secure transmission.
We encourage you to talk to your clients about upgrading to SBR-enabled software.
Now is the right time to talk to your software provider about the package that best supports your business needs.
Last updated: 22 Oct 2014
Page ID: 12550