The ATO is the government's principal revenue collection agency with a large number of SBR-enabled services available and is bringing more online regularly.
Subscribe to publication updates (ATO Artefacts and Location.xlsx) here.
Latest publication updates
|Name||Version Number||Status||Size||Published date|
|ATO Artefacts and Location.xlsx||n/a||Living||561KB||15 June 2018|
|Name||Version number||Status||Size||Published date|
|ATO Service Registry.xlsx||3.1||Living||955KB||21 June 2018|
View service artefacts for this agency by domain
- Activity Statements (AS)
- Administrators of Payment Systems Obligations (APSO)
- Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI)
- Business Registrations (BR)
- Employer Obligations (EO)
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- Obligation Management (OBLMGT)
- Significant Global Entity Obligations (SGEO)
- Superannuation data and reporting standards
- Tax Practitioner Practice Management (TPPM)
Common artefacts and reference documents
The ATO provides a number of common artefacts and reference documents to support DSPs (such as the ATO common business guides and the ATO Service Support Versioning Strategy).
Common artefacts and reference documents are here.
ATO page changes and content restructure
The ATO may change the structure and/or content on this site for ATO material. Where changes are significant they are communicated via various forums.
Find out more on changes here.
Last updated: 21 Jun 2018
Page ID: 2741