The SBR Steering Group provides broad strategic oversight of the SBR program. The SBR Steering Group guides the development of SBR initiatives including the resolution of operational issues.
SBR Steering Group
The SBR Steering Group guides the development of SBR initiatives to ensure effective and responsive management for both ongoing operations and the development of new initiatives. The SBR Steering Group provides endorsement, assurance and guidance on proposals, monitors performance against benefits expectations, and resolves cross agency issues.
Meetings are generally held three to four times per year.
Membership currently includes senior representatives from the following Commonwealth agencies:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Taxation Office
- Department of Finance
- Department of Health
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of the Treasury
- Digital Transformation Agency
- Services Australia
- WA Office of State Revenue