The hosting arrangements for the machine readable form of the SBR AU Taxonomy at sbr.gov.au/taxonomy will change due to the current hosting contract expiring. Key points to note include:
- The cutover will occur during the day of 5th April, 2018.
- There will be no change to the URL – sbr.gov.au/taxonomy.
- No downtime is expected.
- The presentation of the index pages will change slightly. Below is an example of the current view and how the future view will be presented. Key differences between the current and future view include:
- the column order and the date format
- Subfolders may also move to after the files, though it’s on a case by case basis
- There are no changes to the taxonomy structure or file contents.
For further information please contact the SBR service desk.