Digital service providers
A digital service provider (DSP) is anyone who develops and delivers digital services to the community including software developers, gateway providers, third party providers, system implementers and clearing houses.
DSPs can increase the functionality of their products by using SBR.
Support for DSPs who choose to build SBR into their software includes:
- a specialist team to help with SBR adoption
- information, tools and a software developer kit
- an external vendor test environment for product testing.
Find out about:
- The SBR Taxonomy
- Software development steps
- SBR implementation support products
- Online registration form
Benefits of SBR for DSPs:
- Once registered to use SBR you will receive a Software Developer’s Kit that provides information for you to ensure your products are compliant with government standards.
- SBR provides access to AUSkey, as well as the executable code for software to use it.
- You won’t have to spend time interpreting government legislation to incorporate into software. The SBR Taxonomy contains a harmonised set of definitions of all items to be reported to SBR-participating agencies.